Our utmost concern remains the safety of our customers and staff, listed below are the procedures that will be in place at both locations:
- Only three customers will be permitted in the office at a time. If there are three people in the office when you arrive, please wait outside on the distancing marks outlined on the sidewalk until a person departs.
- Our staff will be sanitizing all door handles, counters and debit machine prior to you entering the store.
- Once you are in the office, we ask that you follow the distancing markers outlined on the floor.
- We ask that all customers observe the physical distancing Of 6 feet when possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the front counter for your use,
Cashless or no-contact payment is required to the greatest extent possible.
Starting Monday June 22nd our hours are 8:30am - 6:00pm. We are open Saturdays 10 - 3
The hours are regularly reviewed and can change as the situation changes.
In accordance with the Provincial Health guidelines, Masks are required while in the office.