All vehicles in Manitoba that are part of the highway traffic must be registered with Manitoba Public Insurance, a crown corporation that provides vehicle registration and insurance to all Manitobans. Their product is called “Autopac”.

So whether you are buying or selling a new or used car, truck, motorcycle, etc, trading one in, purchasing an ATV, ORV or UTV for either business or pleasure use, you will need to meet certain criteria for Manitoba Public Insurance in order to plate and insure your vehicle.

At Turnbull Whitaker we have experienced customer services representative available to answer all of your questions and provide you with the best advice for all of your vehicle insurance needs.

If you would like further information, please contact one of our offices, or complete the quote request form for a no obligation quote.

Contact a Turnbull Whitaker Office

Request a Quote

Auto Claims Information